Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Focus.. Can you see me Clearly Now?

So i am sitting in the room all alone.. with nothing but my thoughts and my music.. I could talk about a lot.. but i will keep this post short.. 
Patched things up with my friend.. Everything is good now.. 
I realized i  hate Love Triangles...
Umm.. I do not enjoy school anymore... 
I just want it to be done with.
I noticed i smell good! Like.. I am smelling my own clothes cuz i like the way they smell.. HAHA.. i never knew i had a scent.. it smells GOOD! 
Taking future potentials into my own hands.. I am not getting anywhere waiting for someone to just knock on my door.. So i gotta start knocking on peoples.. LOL.. 
I am motivated to expand my skills at dancing.. Always room for improvement right?! LOL
I see how much MUSIC is a part of my life.. and I CRAVE IT LIKE A DRUG!
I see how attached and how quickly a friendship can develop.
i see i might need to slow down and put the brakes on that sometime..
its not healthy.. LOL
But then again.. How can you say how slow or fast a true friendship develops.. so Nevermind... Scratch that.. All my good friends have been GREAT friends from the Jump.. All my bad friendships i had to force the friendship.. so yea... DEF scratch that last statement i said ... LOL
YAY! i JUST saw something and my first initial reaction was not really one of anger.. but more of a "Aww"... thats an improvement from the last few days!!!! YES.. I'm growing.. I Love it..
Anyway.. I think this empty room has got me feeling all sorts of random good vibes for some reason.. 
And this "ROCK THE BOAT" By Aaliyah is giving it to me in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!! haha!!! but yea.
Take my life and emotions and thoughts into my own hands again.. Not giving them to no one else.. I kind of Lost my focus these last couple of days/weeks/months... and now I feel like i am back on the right track... :-)
its cool... 
Yea there will be tough days were i will want to revert back but i gotta stay focused.. The Fog in my lens is starting to clear.. and I can see Me again. (and wait... who is that standing right next to me... holding my hand... who.... is.. that?... Welp.. its not that clear yet.. but all i know is someone is there and i know the more days that go by.. the clearer the picture will be.. YAY.. i'm SIKED already!)
(Focus Darrick... don't worry about who it is yet.. ) 
Focused.. thats the word... Focused... that's it.. DARRICK STAY FOCUSED!
And KEEP THIS SHORT! HAHAHAHAHA. 
Peace Y'all :-D
*~Dae~*

No comments:

Post a Comment