Its been exactly a Month...
And....
I Am over it... Meaning the situation I was talking about before...
Who would have known that in JUST ONE months time i would Be UP, AND DOWN, AND LEFT AND RIGHT, WITH LOOPS AND SPINS on the roller coaster of Life... Finally pulled the emergency break and had to slow down before i threw up!!! HAHAHA...
I had a good night sleep yesterday... and i feel... no I KNOW I am over it.. But... they are not going to believe me anyway... And plus.. I do not know if their feelings are gone for me.. so... In order to just be real true friends, Time needs to pass...How much time?... I don't know.... I just know the friendship will continue when we both feel it is ready... But I'm over it.
But I still want Love.. but i figure it will come my way when it is ready for me...
Not going to rush anything or just nonchalantly go with the flow because once again... I have seen that rushing things and sometimes going with the flow gets you nowhere but in someone's gutter like used trash...
That's usually is the case with me.. Getting nowhere that is..(Not the trash thing!!)
HAHA...
Anyway...
I thought it was going to be harder then this.
But it's funny because when i was over it i had a thought of.. "REALLY ALL IN DAY 1?! No DAY 2 needed for my recovery?! WOW" Like.. earlier today i DID think about them and was like.. hmm.. "I wonder what they are doing?" But i did not have a desire to be with them romantically anymore.. I think it's because they did not want to be with me because of me making their life harder and more confused because they had a significant other and did want to try to work things out, and they made that very clear. So i backed off and lost all romantic feelings for them quickly.. I also think it was quick because i have been in this situation before.. and i refuse to let another two years go by where i still want them... so two years became 1 day in this situation.. and i am proud of myself.. But...It's kind of scary how quick i can turn those feelings on or off... That is what scares me now.. NOT PARANORMAL ACTIVITY but TURNING FEELINGS ON AND OFF that quickly.
But.....
Time will have to pass... Because i do not want their feelings to come back for me... Mine are 95% gone.. give me another day and they will be 100% gone.. But who knows about them.. but when we are friends again we need to start off right.. and not Wrong.
Agreed?
agreed.
No comments:
Post a Comment