Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Strength.

My feelings are a funny thing.. 
Haha!
Happy and Extra Excited.. But Randomly down at the same time....
Imma try to let the Happiness and Excitement overrule.
But.. Its hard.. 
I thought i was over it.. 
But i guess i am not as i thought i was.. 
It's WAY better.. But
It's a learning experience
How could someone Come into my life and Shake the Very Foundation I was standing on...
I don't know how they did it.. 
Why them...
What did they do that got them that close to my heart...
I don't know.. 
There is not a need for day 3,
But I was just thinking and processing everything that happened so that it wont happen again.
I do see them coping with the loss of me...
So, i guess that makes me feel a little better knowing that they miss a bro.....
But
I am rebuilding myself....
I noticed i can not put a time limit on it... but it's almost all gone... 
Just the last few drops of anything.. i think i am trying to hold on to the drops, but i know i have to let it go.
Like Whitney Houston Said "I didn't know my own Strength"
I was not build to Break.. I maybe got Cracked cuz i did not see the bat coming...
But i am not broken...
I might have crashed down and tumbled, but I can't allow myself to crumble, I have to pick Myself up and hold My head up high, cuz I wasn't built to break or keep living this Lie.
And i realized that changes require your emotions, actions and feeling to be different. 
So they require you to change basically your appetite in Life... What makes you happy. or sad. or depressed or excited. 
I learnt i can still be me, but with minor changes.. changes to make me better..
HAH..
"WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD" 
Sometimes i like the ride, Sometimes i wanna Raise my hand and ask for it to stop, and sometimes i want to get off...
But the more I ride..
The more i become a better Darrick..
So either you can ride with me.. Or not.....
No matter what you decide.. I'm still gonna be that better Darrick...
Because i might have crumbled...
But I wasn't made to break
So I'm not Broken

Because I'm realizing my own Strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment