Thursday, November 12, 2009

Someone To Make Me.We.

So yesterday I was chillen at home feeling cool. clean. and relaxed and whatnot and my friend decided to come over and practice some routines... I didn't think anything of it because they have done that before... But after we finished dancing I resorted to watching Glee and they were on my computer... 

While i was watching Glee (GREAT SHOW BY THE WAY!!!) I sat and looked at them and how they were on my computer doing what they wanted to do on it, and how i was just sitting watching Glee........ and i realized.. this is how it would be if i had a brother...... I was also thinking how this interaction would probably be the closets i would be to having a brother... Like... My mom went to the store and when she got back we both took in groceries and for a split moment i thought "Hmm.. this is what it MUST feel like to have a brother"...A brother... A helper... someone i could talk to about anything.. someone who knows how my mother is exactly Without me having to explain the difficulties of her personality. How she is really trying to get better..I appreciate that.... But many times Fails miserably. A brother who helps take out the trash (cuz he helped do that also..actually.. he was just outside walking back and forth while i took the cans to the curb...cuz it was trash day the next day)... A friend who is a brother.. a brother who is a friend... Someone who naggs the Heck out of me.. But I still love them nonetheless.. Someone to play Pranks on and laugh.. but be afraid of the day they were going to get their revenge on me! Someone who Has my back till the very end.. Friends come and go.. and i have seen that recently... but brothers are forever and I know there is nothing like Brotherly love.. the connection...the bond.. the support... Now don't get me wrong... a man can have an equal amount of love and support from and for his sisters...and MANY do.. 

But at this moment i was focused on having a brother... 

Someone i could call and just talk to without any worry or hesitation....Someone who knew exactly what buttons to push to make me the angriest i have been in my life, But knows exactly what to say to make all life's problems seem to go away.... and someone who could probably make me cry the fastest... Someone who knows all my weaknesses, but also someone who knows all my strengths, someone who is supportive of whatever i do, someone who could pick me up when i am down... Dangit... Someone who looks kind of like me! LOL... and someone I can be those things for also.. Being a Big brother to someone.. Having them look up to me.. be angry at me.. tell me they hate me.. not necessarily saying we love each other verbally, but inwardly knowing that we do and would do ANYTHING for the other... Having them go to the same high school as me when i was there. Not wanting to have interaction with them but secretly making sure no one messed with them, and if they did, they would have to Come see Me! Me showing them how things should be done, by my triumphs, or Should not be done, by my failures. But having them lift me up when i feel i failed would probably mean the world to me. 


The thought of these things good and bad, (cuz i know having siblings can not always be easy and sometimes you want to kill em.. LOL... ) but the thought of it all made me have a warm feeling inside that I have not felt before... like drinking the best Hot chocolate you have ever had on a cold winter night.. 

Yea..I also thought of how my life would be completely different if I had a brother.... 
I did and do EVERYTHING by myself... ever since i was born.. been by myself... 
But there is nothing i can do about it now... 
Don't have a bro.. 
But it was cool to think about the ups and downs of not just being me.. But being we. 

Not only a Friend...But A Brother.. Not only A Brother.. But MY Brother. 
A Brother to Me... A Brother who makes "Me"....... Become "We".

Thanks man for the thoughts. 

©2009

No comments:

Post a Comment