Friday, November 13, 2009

Yo.. J... Mixtape?! ... WHAT?!!!!!!!

Man... My friend Jarell Perry Just came out with his MIXTAPE!!!! I am soo excited for him.. :-) This is my best friend from church and we started off from the same humble beginnings... Singing at church.. we were the power duo... He would sing a solo.. and then i would sing a solo.. and then the directors would come to us and ask us to ad-lib on a song right when church was going on.. or they would just put the mic up to our Mouths and TELL us to sing... HAHAHA
Anyway!!! I am soo EXCITED AND HAPPY for him because I see him doing what he wants to do and getting his name out there.. I mean this dude has already won plenty of contest and has met Usher because of them. He continued to pursue singing and i started focusing on dancing. 
It inspires me that we can achieve our goals and when i see him doing it.. It inspires me to do the same thing!!!! Go for what i want...(right after i finish school, HAHAHA)
I'm telling you.. he is going places and because of his motivation and inspiration, I feel I can achieve my goals also.. 
Thanks for the boost and CONGRATS ON YOUR MIXTAPE!!!!! it's REALLY good! I'm dancing to it right now! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment