Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The List.

So as I sit in this "field" i guess you can call it.. at school right in-between LA4 and LA3 I can't help but think.... Think about what i need to do in order to get to the places i need to be at... 
1). First off I need to graduate!!!! First and Foremost!!!!
2). Then i need to find a job.. shoot i need to do that now.. but it is soo hard to find one... 
3). I need to Move Out my Parents House.
4). Then i need to continue on my Professional Dancing Career. 
5). Then i need to get my body together.. get more tone and defined!
6). Then i need to find myself a special someone... I probably am not finding one right now because i probably need to get my stuff together first. 
7). Then get my relationship back right with my family.. Its broken and that needs to be fixed.
These things are on the forefront of my mind and are important things in my life right now... As i accomplish them i will scratch them off...Let's Go... ==========> Time to get it done!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment