I went to Krista and Anthony's Wedding today! I had a BLAST!! I was dancing and not caring what people thought or said about me. i was laughing and just being Myself... and I LOVED it.. I stayed till they turned the music OFF!!!! hahaha.. I was one of the last people there.... Good Times.. Good Times...
Came Home and went on FB... on my timeline i posted about me getting my car in 2009 and it took me to some 2009 posts... And i happen to come across a few posts from a guy i used to know named Andrew. Now.... Andrew is a guy i used to be really cool with, but we just ended up being on two separate paths in our lives... Learned a lot from him though... ANYWAY...i decided to check his fb out and see how he is doing. I was looking at his pics and i came to the realization that....its been almost 2 years since i talked to him.. He is basically a completely different person.. A stranger... someone i would not know the first thing about.. Same goes for me.. I have changed in these last two years... But i had not thought about how long it had been since i talked to him... Dang time Flies.. I mean we about to be in 2012 in a couple of hours!!!! It did make me miss him and I laughing about stupid stuff i will admit. But people grow apart.. That has been the theme for me this year... People Grow apart... I have lost more friends in 2011 and 2010 then i have gained. I am starting to be ok with being alone.. The older i get, the smaller group of people i associate myself with. I've changed. And not talking to someone for almost 2 years will have them change also.....
Time stands still for no one.. either you learn and grow from time.. or you stay stagnant and become dull.. I know i'm growing... cant say the same for Andrew cuz i dont know him anymore... made me miss his friendship a little, but its all good.. It was nice going down a brief memory lane...
No comments:
Post a Comment