And the Dearest Love In All The world.. Is waiting Somewhere for me.... Is waiting somewhere..... Somewhere for me.... (Cinderella) Sigh.
Ok... So i am soo over this whole wishy washy, back and forth, emotional roller coaster i have been on in the past 8 months..
It's wearing me down!!!! sometimes I wanna say FOOF LOVE (I don't curse, but you get what i am saying) because i am trying to convince myself that i do not need or want it. Then sometimes i am like AHHH LOVE SEEMS AMAZING!!!!
I'm tired of it..
I can't keep going like this.. My tank is almost on empty...
I gotta fill myself up with LOVE... and have THAT keep me fueled and going...
SELF LOVE!!!!! love of myself.....
Its GOTTA COME...
It just has to..
Dang.. when did i become sooo dependent and wanting of love....?
Love is on my mind soo much Nowadays...
I gotta find another subject to think about... HAHAHA
Love=Confusion=Me...
Me - Love = Lonely? or Strong?
I dont know.. That's the Equation i have been struggling with for a while now.
No comments:
Post a Comment