Monday, December 26, 2011

Sex Dreams Again... REALLY?!

So... It is the Day AFTER Christmas!!! I have the day off! That's cool.. I get to rest!!!! :-)

But man!!! I have been having sex dreams like NO ONES BUSINESS!!!!!! I believe i had 2 IN ONE NIGHT!!! It was either one going into christmas day.. and one the night after Christmas.. or both in the same night...

Either Way...

When i say they felt REAL....

I could Literally Taste the salt in his cum coming out his dick.. (Now i know that was graphic.. but that is how real it was!!)
HHAHAHAHAHA

both of them had to do with friends from Breed that I thought I would NEVER EVER think about doing things with. And now being FULLY CONSCIOUS i still would not do anything with them..

But those dreams.. wow.. I think I need a cig! HAHAHA jp! HAHAH!

The first one just started out in the middle of us having sex... Out and in.. Round and Round, Kissing and hugging and just GETTING IT IN!!! it was not love.. trust.. if anything it was a ONE night stand... But that One night stand.. WOW.. :-O

The next one was a little more complicated.. it involved a guy i had had a sex dream about earlier in the year..(see earlier post about a sex dream with flying carpets and such!)

I was sitting in an auditorium with some fellow breed members just talking and laying on the floor and having a good relaxing day! When all of a sudden I see one of my friends sucking off another friend of mine... Then all of a sudden i am sucking his dick also (well after the one friend had finish and was not successful in making him cum) I was going to town on that thing also.. He was moaning and dong all of that.. and then someone starting TALKING TO HIM while i was sucking that thing like a lollipop... hahaha.. i did not care... I was enjoying myself! HAHAAHA ( <-----That sounds like a whorish mess!!!!) But then i i took a breath and when i had come back in for the kill, he had put it away!!! I was mad but hey.. what can i do?! haha. so I just got up.. And proceeded to go to the park and help the CHURCH that i attend OUT!

UMMM... CAN WE SAY... (SPEECHLESS) I Don't even know!!! HAHAHAHHA

anyway..I am glad I HAVE A Vivid IMAGINATION!!! But dang!!! Can these stop?! I love them.. But feel weird and DIRTY after I wake up!! HAHAH.. Like I need to take a Shower. They were Hot!! And I still get a mini smile on my face thinking about them.. But..I have to GET IT IN soon!!!!!! It's been too long, and these dreams I can tell are only getting more intense and More real by the second.. Whew..... Where My Dildo at?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.. Jp.. I don't have one of those!

MERRY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!!

1 comment: