January is Over already.. Dang...
It came soo fast and went soo fast also!!! hahahahaha...
but This month I was talking with this dude.. whose name is Andrew....
It started off good.. but then he got mad crazy.. I can't deal with his mood swings and his constant comparing me to his ex boyfriend.. his emotional outburst and all the excuses he gives for EVERYTHING... I am glad i did not make a deep conneciton with him.. i hardly made anything with him..
But what i have come to realize is...... The name ANDREW is Horrible for me.... people with the name Andrew and I do not Get Along.. I have ran into soo many people named Andrew and it always ends up CRAZY! and not in a good way..... i'm threw... I know i should never hate a name.. but that name right there has always been bad for me...... So unfortunately anyone with that name already has a disadvantage. Sorry.. But that is the truth.
I pray that one "Andrew" will come and save it for all the Andrews in the world! :) Until then, may the Lord be with them when they cross your path ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww.. Thank You!!!! But we'll see.. WE WILL SEE! hahah :-) and I JUST seen this reply.. Thanks for always being there for me!!! :-) hahha..
ReplyDelete