Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru :-)
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true
___________________________________________


I had a dream yesterday and it filled me with soo much joy and excitment..But was soo evil and wrong at the same time...This dream came out of Nowhere....
It's actually quite funny...
So i was over a friends house and i was just over there to visit.
I don't remember What made me go over there but i was over visiting Nonetheless....
i think i was helping him with something.. I think homework... Im not sure though..
ANYWAY. So i was sitting there talking to him when all of a sudden we were Kissing... and rubbing.. and (cough cough) doing the most.....
This went on for about, i say, 10 minutes and then the clothes came off...
we were still doing the whole foreplay thing but it was almost time for the real action to go down, when all of a sudden we heard the FRONT door OPEN.. (Not to be confused with the door to the room we were in) So I leaped Off of the fine body that I was on and he said "Hide under the bed!!! HIDE UNDER THE BED!!!!" (Not a good idea!) so i Slide under the bed naked with my underwear in my hand, but when i get under the bed i REALIZE i have NO room to move.. So i am just chillen on the floor. (Right Charmin... Right!) I'm Like CRAP! (but why was i soo quick to get off that body and slide under the bed. what or WHO could be coming through that front door?! Then the door to the room we were in opened..
Excited and all, the Guy walking through the door was like. "What's up BABY!!!! How was your day and proceeds to give the CHEATING guy a kiss
(BABY?! thats right... the dude in is a RELATIONSHIP! and i will call the dude i was with cheating guy, just to help you distinguish between the two guys, there is cheating guy, and then there is Guy (His Boyfriend).. aiight.. HAHA)
So Cheating guy, all hesitant and all, is like "HEY BABY!!! I....I..... I did not know you would be home soo soon."
"Oh, They let me off Early today because they were overstaffed. I don't mind though, i'm just glad I am home to see my Baby," said Guy.
Cheating Guy responded with "Oh.. I was just about to hop in the shower because...because........, because........I just got done exercising..." (Me Being under the bed i was thinking at this time that Ol' boy's excuses were weak and he could have done better then that lame lie...... especially with all that Hesitation he was doing.. I realized at that moment he was not a pro at the game of cheating and i would have to come and clean up this mess... (Charmin)....All of this convo and some more was going on while i was under the bed naked grabbing my underwear with all my might trying not to bring attention to myself)
Guy was standing in the frame of the door with PERFECT sight of me if only he looked downward. I was trying to move more to the other side of the floor under the bed so that i could get out of sight, all while trying not to draw attention to me...
But then the unspeakable happened..

He spotted me...

It seemed like he knew who i was but was not trying to let Cheating guy know he knew what was up... Guy and cheating Guy proceeded to talk for what seemed like 10 extra minutes (all the while guy was eyeing me every now an again just to make sure i was still there.)
Cheating guy said "I need to get some clothes out the dryer" and left out the door. Now I'm stuck under the bed while his boyfriend, Guy, was like "Aiight, I'mma stay here and handle some business real quick" The door closes and Guy walks over to the bed... kneels down (all the while i am sweating bullets!!!!) looks under the bed.. sees me... and then tries to Go OFF!!!!!!

I, being someone that is slow to anger calmly get out from under the bed, get off the floor, put my boxers and pants back on. (all the while Guy is screaming at me), put on my shirts, walk up to him, look him dead in the eyes, and say "It's not my Fault your man Don't Want You... Anymore."

Silence.....

Guy Finally stopped screaming as that Realization started to Hover over his spirit like a Black Plague...
Me knowing this... I proceed to say "This is not the first time either"
Cheating Guy then runs back in the room, Stops....Sees me staring into Guys Tear filled eyes, but realizes he can not do anything..
Cheating Guy looks stunned that I am not under the bed anymore, he looks at Guy (who is still in shock that i revealed to him that obvious revelation), he looks at me, he looks at Guy, he Looks at me, as I walk over to Him, Give him the most passionate kiss of his life, tell him "See you again Soon Baby, Our Normal spot right?" He Looks shocked but has no words..... And I Walk Out.
Leaving them to deal with the broken pieces of their already broken relationship...

______________________________________________________________________

End of Dream!

WOW! I Shocked Myself! WOW!
How could i come up with a dream like that!

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true.


Now i do not wish for that to come true...
But there are deeper meanings in that story that I wish did come true.. Read between the lines... and Realize...

That dream was Mad Wicked!
Dang.. that was exciting!
I do not wish to be in that situation in real life, cuz thats shady.. But some things i do want to tell people. But they have to realize it for themselves..
Wow.. Im still trippen on that dream! Why would I dream that....

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true


My rainbow.... my rainbow.... my rainbow....

I'm gonna keep having faith and believing, but i am still grieving, but hopefully one day my dream that i wish in my heart will come true.. Thanks Cinderella.


No comments:

Post a Comment