Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day 2O1O Recap.

So my Valentines day... Hmm..
It was good..
Went to Six Flags...
Went to the Club...
Almost could have died...
Yea...
Overall though it was good..
Thanks JP.

I actually was not depressed like i thought i would be...Yes It was single's awareness day and all for me... but it also was a day a friend showed his appreciation for the friendship that I bring to the table.. and it was nice for once to be acknowledged for the things i do. Now i know that sounds kind of self centered and all... But usually in friendships I am the one who is trying to show people how much their friendship means to me... So it was nice to be on the the side having someone else show me how much they appreciate the friendship...And it so happened to fall on Valentines day... Which i did not mind... So it was all good.. Once again.. Thanks JP. You made my Valentines Day a great successful one. Thank you for being a Friend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment