Saturday, February 20, 2010

Three Weeks... Sick.. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?!

Ugh.. this being sick for three weeks is getting old and redundant... Blowing my nose at school.. walking around trying to keep the snot in my nose because i ran out of tissue.. Running to the bathroom to get some HARD toilet paper.. is making me FEEL worse.. Then when i am at home staying inside because people tell me i need to "SLOW DOWN" is not helping but i think is actually making me worse. I wanna be out... Not stay cooped up in this house. But when i am out.. I feel like i need to be home.. and when i an home.. I feel like i need to be out.. Ugh!
Imma need for this to hurry up and go Away! Now the simple nose congestion i believe is trying to make itself into a Chest Cold.. AHHH!!!! Let's hope for better feeling days Ahead! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment