Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I DON'T WANT TO GO!
Ugh.. do Not have the energy to go to school today.. Just thinking abut all I have to do today makes me sick..Sicker that is.. and makes me weak... ugh... I want to just chill and relax and sleep.. SLEEP ad sleep some more.. Now I know by body needs to rest, and i need to sleep.. but The more i sleep.. the sicker i become... if that makes any sense.. Ugh.. My body and brain are at constant Battle!!!! i need something.. I just do not know what it is.... Maybe a doctors appointment.. I don't know.. HAHA.. but my mom said the same thing i did "all they are going to do is tell you to rest and drink lots of fluids" but i need some Stronger medicine.. so I will try to get some then on Wednesday.. aiight.. I'm Off.. Time to get this hectic day started.. Hopefully i feel better... SOON!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment