Monday, January 4, 2010

I Woke Up Today

Happy New Year 2o1o

Woke up this morning feeling different.
Saddened....
But happy.
It's like i am on a tight rope and on one side is sadness and on the other side is contentment and happiness.
I'm trying to be happy but i find myself today feeling saddened... for what reason.. i dont know but there are too many to explain...
Confused?
Well I am... HAHA..
I woke up this morning feeling.. "Different"...
Different because i know the things i need to do this week....
I'm not looking forward to it... But they have to be done...
"Different" Cuz I feel and see relationships changing....
"Different cuz i see me changing..
Yes For change...
No for the Journey I must go through to change...
But everything is a learning experience right....
I woke up today feeling........(sigh)
Well.....
Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment