I'm new to this...
Not bloging..
But new to the site....
So be patient with me...
Thanks
But i had a Xanga.. and still do.. I have Myspace.. and Facebook and now this.. I post my blogs on One or ALL of those sometimes...
My friend told me to get one of these.. so I told him i would try it out..
No hard in trying it right!!
And plus I LOVE blogging..
So i think me and This site will become good friends..
I think imma be a little more open on this site then i am on the other sites because I know not as many people will be viewing this site..
So this site is like A journal WITHIN my journal...
My Personal PERSONAL deep feelings and emotions...
YAY.. I love it already...
But here is a Blog i wrote earlier today on Facebook.. Just to get me started on here..
Hope you like.
Not deep.. yet..
But just like an Introductory post..
lol
We will get to the Deep things Later. :-)
The Joys Of being Shallow
So my lip is still swollen... But I got some medicine
Went to the Doctor....
So its getting better...
Still Hurts sometimes though....
Infections are not fun....
No... Not at all
HAHA...
Everything else is checking out Nicely...
Yesterday I went to Halloween Haunt at Universal Studios...
Took my Cousin and her friend... Both are 13...
It was their first time going...So it was fun seeing them get scared
WHAT I DID NOT EXPECT
was for me to be jumping so much.
and to have your cousins all up on you and pushing you when they got scared
makes things worse!
From the time i got in i was frightened!
A mess right!
But i had a good time...
Went to Denny's...
Unfortunately had a waiter that did not really speak english or
UNDERSTAND english that much
I mean...
I know she is trying to make that paper like the rest of us
But maybe she should go into something more suitable for her not being able to speak english
Cuz me having to repeat myself plenty of times and having to POINT OUT on the menu what i want instead of me telling her is not a good look on her Tip.
Not a good look at all!!!!!
Got in the house at 5 a.m.. was sleep by 530 a.m....
Had to get up by 8 a.m.
Text some friends throughout the day....
Oh... Big Ups to my friend Andrew for getting his new cell phone... FINALLY...
He needed a replacement phone and ordered one.. but SOMEONE STOLE IT from right in front of his house.. the UPS or fed ex people shipped it and left it in front of his door...That was dumb on THEIR BEHAVE! and SOMEONE TOOK IT.... :-/ HORRIBLE I KNOW... If only people Loved a little more...
I guess someone needed it more then he did.. But that is STILL Ridiculous and Scandalous Nonetheless...
It's ok though.. Karma's a WIATCH!
But Welcome back to the Digital Phone WORLD man.......
I'm sure everyone appreciates you being back.
HAHAHA
I usually do not tag people or mention names... But i had to because he went through a lot without his cell phone...Being Frustrated.. Having to ask someone else to borrow thier cell phones for the day Just so that he could keep in contact with his ride to or from home...People not being able to get a hold of him if it was an emergency.. People being stressed out thinking something bad happened to him cuz they could not get in contact with him for DAYS!.. Wow.. I never knew how important phones are to the WORLD!!!! DANG.. WHAT DID THEY DO IN THE 1980'S and 90's... CAN YOU IMAGINE STILL HAVING A BEEPER?! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....
So I wanted to acknowledge him and congratulate him on FINALLY getting another Cell phone.. cuz he was DYING without ONE! lol (Shoot, i know i would be going out my mind without mine).. LOL.. Let's Hope your Cell phone troubles are NOW over!
Anyway
Went and taught some kids a routine for a show they are doing..
It was fun.. BUT IT WAS SOOO hot!!!!!!!! We were dancing in a garage!!! I thought i was in an oven!!!
Wait....This is October Right?
Let me check real quick....
(checking)...
(Checking).....
RIGHT! IT IS!
Imma Need for it to stop feeling like JUNE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
Came home at around 4 p.m..... was sleep by 430 p.m.... and then woke up at 915 p.m.!!!!!
wow.. i needed that rest.. but i am still sleepy...
Tomorrow i plan on going to church...
let's hope that works out..
then i have breed practice and then "Studying"
Thats my weekend in a nutshell...
Decided to not go all Emo and Deep on yall today...
Keep it shallow sometimes so that yall have a whole array of posts that yall could pull from if y'all need help or encouragement or anything like that..
Cuz, contrary to popular belief, i am Not depressed or Emo all the time...
I use to write and just post what i did that day ALL the time.. But i felt it bored people...
and sometimes when i re-read my posts like this.. I MYSELF get bored.. LOL...
But i have not done this is a while.. so I decide to document my weekend for yall...
On a little deeper note.
I miss certain Individuals..
I don't want to deal with Certain Individuals
I wanna see certain individuals...
I wanna hold certain Individuals....
But all in time.
Everything will work out the way it is supposed to.
Smile.
Cuz You got a beautiful one.
I think i'm hooked....
Just waiting for you to reel me in.
Easier said then done though.
Certain Individuals know who they are.
Yea.. you know who you are.
© Darrick F. 2OO9
No comments:
Post a Comment