Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Partner Let me Upgrade you..... NOT!!!!!!!!

As i sit here in these last 20 minutes of my work day, I decided to write a little bit. I have noticed that I am figuring out What kind of man I do not want. I have meant to write about this WEEKS ago but I never found the time.. Or was too tired by the time I got home. So I am writing it now.

I have been noticing that everyone I deal with on the Love issue is not on my level.. Now I am not saying I am better then anyone, but.. What I am saying is that the people I deal with can not bring ANYTHING to the table.. I.... ALWAYS have to do everything for them and it is DRAINING! Then I feel jipped because they do not really seem interested in me...(after i do all this stuff for them) Then brings on the depression because then I start to think I am ugly and unwanted and so on and so forth. I constantly find myself in that situation where I am feeling unwanted when all I am is there for whoever I am trying to get to know... I am always willing to help, and just putting my all into them, when in return.. I get nothing.. It's like a broken record.

I truly, am tired of it.

Tired of feeling like I am forcing someone to hang out with me.

Tired of doing things for them, It seems like they only hang out with me to DO THINGS for them (i.e. buying food, clothes, etc.)

Tired of not being treated with the same respect I give them.

Just tired of it all.

So...

It's about that time I step my Game up!

Know what I am worth and only show interest in someone who can actually bring something to the table... They wont even get a look from me unless they can show me they are worth my time.

Because I have wasted too much time, drained too much energy, and wasted too much of my precious life on all these other no good people...

I'm moving on up

And all these No Job, No Goals, No Car, Broke fellas are not gonna cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment