Friday, January 11, 2013

First Post of 2O13!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! (11 DAYS LATE) hahaha

First off i would Like to say WELCOME TO 2013!!!!! I have NO IDEA what is in store for me but I am going to embrace everything with Open arms. Know that its a learning experience and keep it pushing! :-)

Ok. Now since the new years started I have taken a dance class.. YAY! CONTINUED working out.. i am seeing results :-) and started the process of finding a place to move.. I can say I have done a lot in the past 11 days... I am excited to see where i am going to move though.. Still nervous.. But i am excited...

No onto something different. Just a thought. i will not dwell on it.. but just a thought i have seen in the past 11 days also.

I have a friend who is married.. and his husband is pushing him away. Its a weird situation but as he was explaining the sitatuion He said "All I want to do is spend time with him"

That got me thinking....

I would Love to Have someone i Love or even just Like just want to spend time with me! Connect with me! Just want to be in the same area as me. Have that feeling of "I can't wait to see him" when we are apart. I would LOVE THAT!!!!

The older i become the more i see that People do not appreciate the good they have until it is gone. My Freind is a really good guy. i really dont understand why his husband is pushing him away.

But anyway!

I hope everyone had an AMAZING NEW YEARS and i will holl aat this blog Later!!!!

PEACE! 2O13!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment