Thursday, January 31, 2013

JANUARY END OF THE MONTH REPORT!

So For 2013 I amd going to try and do a monthly report at the end of each month.

With it being January 31st... GOSH ALREADY...

It's time for the 1st Installment..

So Here We go!

JANUARY 2013.

Entered this New Year and Month with a lot of Goals.
Moving is still on my brain since the date is getting closer (March). Started officially Apartment Hunting and saw some really good places.. Some.. More expensive then others... But the ones I went to were all good... Now the next task is figuring out the little details of what i could live with and what I can not.. i.e. central air and heating.. yay or nay... Electic or Gas stove... all utilities paid.. or none at all.. and what is in my budget.

My mother and her husband went to Washington DC for the Inaugaration of President Obama and LEFT RIGHT after he was inaugarated (which was at the BEGINNING of the ceremony) They missed Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and a whole bunch of other people performing.. Now WHY would you make that trip ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON DC.. and leave before the ceremony was over.. its BEYOND ME.. but my mother is weird.. very weird.. so i would not put that past her!

While she and her husband were gone i had Jesus come over so that we could spend some time together.. I had a lot of fun.. But i just wish he was into me more. :-(

Got DRUNK for the first time! Let him drive my car back drunk... Got a parking ticket... hmm.. what else happened that night.. oh yea.. threw up!!!! and then saw an accident happen that night! THAT was an experience I NEVER have to go through again!

Continued talking to Andrew J... It's not the same.. I am not even to try to make it the same as it was before... i don't want it the same as it was before... Something just told me to hit him up... so I did. I can already tell though, that this talking to him wont last. No effort from him it seems, so imma let it go.

Andrew Bogar just RANDOMLY started hitting me up again.. which was VERY weird.. because he calls me babe and baby, and cutie and all of that.. I dont know where he thinks its ok to call me all of those when I am not even into him and he knows it.. but if it makes him sleep better at night.. then whatever.. I know that this friendship is not turning into ANYTHING more then just that.. A FRIENDSHIP!

I am continuing to work out.. I like the workouts.. but I need to get bigger results.. and that comes from eating more.. but when I try to eat more.. I end up throwing up! :-( Sad i know...

I started going back to Debbie Reynolds Dance Academy... Man I get soo nervous everytime i go there.. I really don tknow why.. I guess i want to fit in soo bad that I start to get nervous because i feel like everyone is judging me.. and i know they are! HAHAHA! I always feel like i do HORRIBLE in class.. like my body is not doing what my mind is telling it to do.. or that i am not doing it correctly.. I REALLY want to be a successful dancer.. But i am letting doubts and everything creep in and it saddens me to no end. Nothing is impossible right.. so I know i can do it.. I just have to overcome this fear.. and maybe start my own form of dancing.. I dont know.. HAHAHA

Celebrated my Aunts Birthday this month.. and am still trying to figure out what to do for Marsha's Birthday.. I had something planned.. but with the moving and all the expenses i have.. i had to push it back.. so now for plan B.

Well that is my January 2013 Report.. Stay tuned for February!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! you drunk has to be a hilarious sight and don't worry about dancing, you are a natural and everything will work out when you release and free your mind, body and soul into it. Love your January Report. and yes your mother is weird lol.
    Jaszy

    ReplyDelete