Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Take My Breath Away....

....by Berlin is a song that is on constant repeat for today.

I have always loved this song but for some reason today I am REALLY feeling the strings and everything that this song stands for..

But anyway. when i started this particular entry i had something to say.. But now i forgot.. HAHAHA..

Well I took off work today because i was not feeling well this morning.. Thank Goodness i feel better now! I HATE losing money! I wish there was a way i could make up and get that money back... But i guess my body was telling me i needed to chill for a day... cuz without a healthy body you can not do a lot .. right...

This quest for Love has led to a dead end of the tunnel... It seems like it has been at a dead end for years now... And even when i get my Hammer and try to chip at the end of the tunnel.. I still see no ray of light to guide me in the right direction. I'm getting older.. and the view of me REALLY being alone comes across my mind more and more frequently.. I know I sound like a REALLY BAD BROKEN RECORD.. but man.. Does it take going to Craigslist to try and find someone?!

I really HOPE NOT! Cuz that is Not cute at all...

But then again... Do i even want a relationship.. I mean.. I have been alone all these years.. Do I REALLY need someone there for me...

Maybe I need to Take my Own breath Away....

HAHAHA...

OH NO... THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE!!!! That sounds like i am going to kill myself... NEVER THAT! I LOVE LIFE TOO MUCH.

But I can't help but think there is a reason why i have been alone all these years, or why things never seem to even get passed stage 1 in any sort of possible potential boyfriend.

Ok I'm sick of always coming on here RANTING about Love.. I'm tired of writing it.. So i know y'all are tired of reading it. But i guess that was what the foundation of this blog was started on, so I guess this is my Quest for LOVE blog.. cuz i have other blogs, but this one always seems to come back to love.. whatever i talk about, LOVE always gets thrown in there...

I'll Meet him one day.. or maybe i already met him.. DANGIT IF THATS THE CASE IMMA BE PISSED!!!! "HE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO" (Said as ricky ricardo would say it!) hahaha.. or Maybe he has waited longer for me... I don't know.....

I just need something to go right in my life... Have and serve a purpose. A positive purpose.... Because my job is starting to wear on me negatively... And thats all i have right now.. Is my job...

Ok.. I know this probably doesn't make any sense.. But it's how i am feeling...

Well Y'all have an Awesome Day and I will get at y'all Later.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Love is awesome and we have to celebrate it, talk about it, own it, lose it, take it, give it, and above all else cherish it. You can talk about LOVE all day everyday because it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete