"So Maybe I'll Be here... Maybe I'll see you Around.... That's the way it goes.... Almost Doesn't Count." Brandy -Almost Doesn't Count
I have had that song on my mind all day...
This past weekend wasd a realyl busy but good one for me. Lets start with Thursday
5/10/12
This day was really good for me because I got to see a really good friend of mine graduate and get his MASTERS from college! I am soooo Proud of You Jamal!!!! He has worked soo hard to get where eh is at and i love and appreciate him for that!
It got me really thinking about where i wan tto go to get my Masters.. The sad part about it is that if i would have not stopped my education, I would have graduated this year also with a MASTERS! Man.. That would have been awesome! But i did need a break.. I needed to see what was out there in the world and not always be in a book studying for a test. So I dont really regret my decision..
But i do need to figure out where i am going to go for school... Ca or NY... Ca or NY...??? CA...or NY.....?!?!?!?!?! The decision needs to happen QUICK! I'm just waiting for something to Pop off for me in either place fo rme to know where i need and should go.
Friday.
5/11/12
UGH I did not feel like going to work this day.. Matter of fact.. I dont really feel like coming to work ever.. I guess that is the workforce for you.. I know there is something better out there fo rme.. i just have to find it.. ANYWAY..
I had a meeting for this company named amway after work and it was good. Learned a lot, and am hungry to learn more and really get into this business! Got my Side hustle On!!! EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLING!!!! hahahahaha
This was also the day of my friend Kensley's 22nd birthday celebreation.
He held it at this spot in La. i forgot what it was called.. But it was nice..
I had about 4 drinks in about 40 minutes so i was feeling it real quick! HAHAH... I did nto know any of his friends so i was basically there by myself.. it was alright though.. I am glad he had a good time! :-)
I came outside the bar and saw that i had a parking ticket on my car..so I will need to pay that real soon.. it's ok...
I decided to drive but did not get far and i called my friend to see if i could "crach" at his place.... He said yea so i went over there.. I had a good time over there as Well! ;-) He had to go to work at 730, and i was feeling normal by that time so I decided to go home. But i did not even sleep.
Saturday
5/12/12
As i was going home i noticed that my Maintenence Required light was on so I decided to go get that checked out.. Dropped my car off and went home..talked to my mom, and then the service people called and told me my car was ready!!! IT WAS THE FASTEST SERVICE EVER!!!!! So I picked up my car and then went home, took a shower and then headed to work out!
My friend who works out with me moved to El Monte recently so It was my first time going to his house.. His house is NICE!!!!!!!
After working out I had another meeting with Amyway but this time i took my friend Marsha with me! :-) She liked the presentation.. I did not think we would be there soo long though.. we were there for like 3 hours!!!!
We decided to go to Universal City walk after since she said she had not been there in a long time. We ate that this place named SAMBA! it's a Brazillian eatery. It is REALLY GOOD! They just keep bringing you food.. MORE MEAT AND MORE MEAT! Its an all you can eat MEAT BAR!!!! hahah.. we was DEEPTHROATING THAT MEAT!!! haha.. they had some bomb SAMBA dancers also as entertainment.. I went up there and danced with one! :-D. i had a good time.. Only thing is that it is expensive.. It was only two of us and we spent over $100. So it will be some place that I will go to only when i am BALLING! hahaha..
So i got home at around 2 o clock in the morning because after i dropped off Marsha i had to go and visit my Gym friend again because i needed to give him Something ;-) HAHAH (WHERE IS YOUR MIND?!) haha I had to give him some money. hahah..
Ohh.. BACKTRACK!!!!
After i finished working out I got lost because the entrance to go WEST on the ten Freeway is not in the same area as the exits. (does that make sense?)Anyway I ended up passing Ol' Boys Andrews house in El Monte... the funny thing is my gym friend (Tony) lives right around the corner from his (Andrews) mom's home.. Now i am not sure if his mom even lives there anymore, but it brought back all those memories and aside from all the bull, it brought back the laughs and just the companionship,and great talks, and the connection as friends, even though it was brief, that we had.... and i was like dang.. I was a little nervous when i realized I was about to pass his casa because i would think he would be there because it was the weekend of Mothers day.. so I would think he would be visiting his mom. As i passed i told myself.. Darrrick, dude... Dont even Trip over anything.. That was SOO long ago... Its about that time you 500% let it go! He is not your friend... Let it go Darrick.. Let Him Go.
His car (that I remember him having) was not there so It made things smoother... But man.. There are days where i just want to say Hello to him... I miss him.. Even after everything.. I miss the dude and the friendship we had.
Anyway Enough about him...
Sunday
05/13/12
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!
I woke up at around 1145 and my family had reservations in Orange at 1.. I still needed to get the presents for mothers day so I went to Sephora.. (Gosh I love that store) and got gifts for every female in the family.. Mother or not.. just to say I appreciate them in my life... Now doing this i was 2 HOURS LATE FOR BRUNCH! But my family did not seem to mind! HAHA.. I got them all perfumes that I think they would have liked... Hopefully they do! HAHAH..
But yea that was my weekend...
Pretty good with some unexpected twists and turns (literally) but I found the right paths....
I will save what happened this morning for the next post!
Alrighty then.. Gotta Go.. See y'all later..
No comments:
Post a Comment