Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stupid Love

I Feel Stupid for going to craigslist and trying to find love..
Even though i know it is fake...
I feel even More dumb for replying to people.. and getting nothing back in return...
And even MORE stupid for letting it get to me when we do decide to meet.. and then when the time comes near they stop responding to my texts and calls...

I just feel overall dumb for All of it..

What am I looking for?! Why have I put myself here?!

Does it say "Ignore Darrick" on my forehead?!

I guess i am just longing for human physical interaction...
Kissing.. Holding.. Cuddling.. Grinding.. All of that..
So i'm looking for anyone to fill the void...

:-(

This is someplace i NEVER thought i would be.

LOVE.... You're NEVER on my side...
Not even FAKE LOVE is on my side...

I can't do anything but sit and be by myself..

I try to be patient and wait for love to come naturally.. but it has not come...

And then i try to just get love where i can.. but that is not even coming either....

I don't know what to do....

I feel like I am going to Die alone... With never having experienced real Love....

I guess my tears are the only thing that's reliable in these situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment