Sunday, April 22, 2012

FAN OF HEAD!!!!!!

I'm Not really an avid fan of Head... I have come to realize that.... I keep giving it one more try.. over and over again.. But it is never something that is mind blowing and just AMAZING as people say it is.. Now I know everyone is different.. But for me.. It's just not all of that!!! I honestly enjoy the kissing and the cuddling more then anything else when it comes to intimacy... But the connection needs to be there first... The gentle touches.. and sweet kisses, a soft gentle lick. Things like that are what do it for me... I could pass on the Penetration, The Sucking, and the Rimming!!!!! I dont know why.. but those never are highlights of sex for me.. Now don't get me wrong.. some days i do wanna GET IT IN.... But that is just mainly to feel something in there... But it is never because it feels AMAZING... I want it to be that way.. that is why i believe i try it over and over again... But it never is that AWESOME! So... I'm not a fan of Head... Nothing i can do about it.. This is just some Random thoughts in my head.. hahaha

1 comment: