Saturday, April 28, 2012
PLEASE COME SOON
So this weekend soo far i have done a Lot.. I went to see my friend Jarell sing at the Key club in Hollywood. He did an AMAZING job!!!! I am soo proud of him... He had a live band and background singers and everything!!! I could not STOP smiling....
After the show I went to visit this guy I am talking to In East L.A.
Everything was cool and I had a nice time spending time with him...
We did have sex this time.. It was the first time we had sex together. And everything was cool.. But I guess Sex just is Not for me.. I topped him and I was bored and thinking more about other things... And when he topped me i was thinking about this meeting I had to go to at 10 am the next day... (SIGH)
It's not that he is not a good guy, because he is... I like his personality and everything.. He is sweet and caring and just an Overall AWESOME package...
But I have been really wrestling with just this LOVE thing for weeks now.. And if it's for me or if I EVEN REALLY WANT IT...
But right now i am CONVINCED that no matter who it is.. Sex is not for me.. I mean.. I just had sex and it was not the highlight of my day.. Not that it was not cool.. cuz it was.. but I wish I was into it more, that I could have that feeling of Euphoria and just pure Bliss.. But I can't..
I am not sure if it is a Mental block.. or if I just Don't enjoy sex...
I am starting to see that no matter who i have sex with.. it's the same when it comes to me...
I don't know what to do about it...
Is there a song out there that deals with how I feel... ?
If so I would REALLY love to hear it!
I'm Just not a sex guy.. shoot.. I don't think i am a relationship guy...
I don't know what type of guy I am... I'm almost 26 and still feeling like I am 13, meaning trying to figure out who I am. Who I am on the inside, why I feel these ways.
I don't know what to do.. every time I figure something out about myself i feel like I just took two steps backwards in Life...
(Sigh)
I don't know who or what I am looking for.. But... can it please.. Please Come Soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't give up on sex. When I first started having sex, I did not like it at all but then I grew to love it. And now I'm fading back to not liking it. But it also depends on how you get into the mood. You have to explore what you like and what the other person likes. Get into exploring your body and how it moves when certain spots are touched or emphasized.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA.. yes Jazzy I love how you are helping me!!! :-)
ReplyDelete