Monday, April 30, 2012

The Problem.

The fact that I still smile and get butterflies when I see or look at pictures of you disturbs me.

Its been almost 2 years since I've seen or last talked to you....

Out of Site, Out of Mind, right?

In sight, and on my mind.......

(Sigh) Dang Darrick. What am I gonna do about this?

Knowing that I can't, will not, and won't ever let myself have you again, but STILL smile and get butterflies in my stomach when I see you is a MAJOR issue for me....

you don't even want me, but I still get butterflies....

THAT right there, is the problem.

Dang... Why can't I Shake You!

3 comments:

  1. I asked myself the same things when I see Angel. Ugh the psychology of our minds sometimes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. it's hard.. what did you do to get over Angel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I broke off all communication with him, hid all his pictures. Told him not to ever contact me again. Focused on new people in my life and my friends. It was the only way. And there are still times I think about him, and when I see him all the feelings flood back so this is why I cannot and will not be apart of his life and he will not be apart of mines.

      Delete