As the Winter season becomes stronger and the more I work through it, meaning physically go to work, I find myself wanting more eagerly just to come to my own home, to my boo, and just curling up on the couch and watching a movie. Stress free.. Drama free, not thinking about anything.. Just coming home to a nice warm loving atmosphere... I miss that...
Even though i have never had my own home, or my own loved one... I still miss that loving atmosphere i use to have when i would come home from School.. The smell of Lasagna, fried chicken, Chilli, or even Stew (even though i do not like stew) reminded me of the love that was in that house. I miss that... I want that again.
I want to be able to try and figure out what me and whoever i am with will eat for the night. I wanna hear their opinions on the food suggestions I bring up, and I even look forward to the little arguments about what we will eat. (Secretly trying to win and persuade them to eat what I want for the night). I look forward to giving in to what they like.. just so that I can make them happy.. Cuz seeing them happy would make me happy....
I wanna hear about his day. I wanna hear about the Nicole's, the Susan's, the Ricky's and the Jim's that get on his nerves and what Iggnant Horrible things those people did that day to make my boo upset.
I want to be able to call him "Boo", "BOOBOO", "Baby", "Perfection", or any other name we decide to call each other....
I wanna look at him and see all his flaws, everything that makes him who he is... As Perfect....
I wanna look into his eyes, while he is chatting and we are eating at the table, and see the reason why i fell in love with him over and over and over again. (This will only be when i do fall in love with him)
I wanna Laugh at the T.V. with him...
Joke around with him...
Play Video Games with Him......
Just Unwind and relax with him....
At the end of the Night, I wanna Fall asleep with him in my arms....
Warm, Relaxed, and Loved.
That's what I wanna come home to.
Don't we all?
ReplyDelete