I find it very interesting that some people can go ANYWHERE and find someone who likes them or can get into a relationship in matter of days or weeks. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Meaning it can be good because you always know that someone will want to spend time with you and be with you. Bad because that can make you look like a whore. i also find it interesting that people who may not be the Ordeal Model of Beauty can pull people also.
Now don't get me wrong, that might come off rude and mean, but trust... I believe Everyone should get a chance to get love, or at least have someone express that they enjoy or like their company in more then a friendship way. What the main point on my mind is.. who or what decides the people who get those opportunities or not?
I can't help but think of all the times i have thought i put myself out there and i got nothing in return, but someone who puts their PINKY Toe out there gets all the attention from everyone (HAHAHA) People do not notice me there.. No matter how much noise I seem to be making.
It was starting to mess with my confidence... i'm regaining what i had lost though.
I can see the most beautiful people, caring, loving, appreciative, just all around good people with much confidence get nothing.. and the ones who are total Donkey holes get everything... It makes no Sense to me.
I just am trying to figure out what makes the difference between people who get all the attention they want..and the ones that get none.. when they seem to be putting out the same amount of effort and work?
Just some things to Think About.
No comments:
Post a Comment