25 years.. and i am only 24.. 6 weeks old.. I was only SIX WEEKS OLD!!!!!
I never got to even Utter the words "Dad" or "Father" to him. He never saw my first.... Anything.... everyday I wish i could hug him and just cry on his shoulder. The older I become, the more I miss my father... That is a void i can never fill.. I Never go tot hear his voice..taste his cooking, .see how tall he was, smell the aroma of his body, or even feel how soft or rough his skin was...I was robbed of that.. I always think that if he was still here things in my life would be totally different. Maybe I would not be in this situation that I am in right now....I can only dream though right?
I only have a select few pictures of him because his Mother is being stingy with the mass amounts of pictures she has of him.. she wont give me anything.. His only son.. she won't let me have that connection with him. (sigh) anyway....
Appreciate Your Fathers,,, Cuz some of us don't have them here with us anymore... Love you Dad. And I will forever need and Miss You.



No comments:
Post a Comment