Thursday, May 5, 2011

Taking A Deep Look Into the Past Postings.

Alright! So.. I was taking a deep look into my past on this very blog... and i did this a few months ago... but this time i went even further back to the beginning of the blog and started reading what i was writing.. and Boy oh Boy... I LOVED THE WAY I WROTE.. the words i chose to describe the pain I was going through truly shocked me today. My formulation of sentences and the way they flowed together really showed that i honestly could have been a writer. Pain, i guess, made the true writer in me come out.. Now on this thing i just throw sentences together without much thought... I guess i became lazy! I love writing.. it sucks to think that the only time i get really creative with my writing is when i am in emotional pain.. I would hate for that to be the true case.. But imma try to be that creative even when i am happy... I have noticed also that my postings are not as long as they used to be.. and that could be a good and a bad thing.. good because now my postings get straight to the point without being long and drawn out... but bad because that means i may not be getting everything out that i feel i need to...
I guess i am becoming a simpler man... its cool in a sense.. almost 25 and simple... cool..

No comments:

Post a Comment