Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

So.... Today is Valentines Day!!!!!!! :-)

I have learned soo much about love recently it is RIDICULOUS!
I take everything with much appreciation and LOVE...
Even though i do not have a valentine this year, I still appreciate all the love that surrounds me.

Valentines Day is not just for the one who is "putting it on ya", but for the one that has been there for you from day one, and let's not forget the one anonymous person who gave you a nice smile while you were walking to school,work, or wherever... It's for everyone who has made you smile, laugh, think, and just anyone who has made you appreciate Life and Love.

Valentines Day is to remember to appreciate the love that surrounds you...

and this year.. I am doing Just that...

Appreciating the love I have for myself...

The Love I have for God.... (That's The ultimate Love)

The Love I have for my family...

And the Love I have for My Friends!

Today! Let's Celebrate the love....

But don't let it stop today.. Do it everyday.. and appreciate all you have.. show your love and appreciation EVERYDAY!

So HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! If you are by yourself, or with someone.. Show and Spread The Love!
Enjoy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment