Sunday, January 2, 2011

OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Ok..
So i was rereading some of my old posts on here (Mainly All of Jan and All of Feb 2O1O).. And let me first say.. OH MY GOSH DAE... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
Rereading those post from an outward perspective now just really makes me go "WHAT THE HECK!"
Oh my Gosh I Sound soo needy and so desperate.. EWW... HAHAHA..
Those post have shown me how much i have grown in the past year..
Dang...
As I am reading them I am like "Dae You were needy, DRAMATIC, confused, jealous, stupid, and just plain ol' dumb... HAHAHA..."
I do not discredit what i was going through, because i feel like i handled the many situations i talked about on here as best as i could, but dang... Come on Dae...
Well.. The good thing about it now is that I will never be that type of individual I was in my previous posts ever again...
Dang Darrick.. I can not believe you were coming off like that...
Welp... It was nice reflecting for a little bit.. But It's Time to keep it Pushing! HAHA.. On to the next Chapter in My Life.. which is in the Book of 2011. Let's See what unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment