Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Year and Randomness.

HAHAH.. I'm still laughing at my previous Blogs.. Still cant believe i felt and came off that way... (HAHAHAHA)
Welp.. Anyway..
It's a new Year.. and a New Day.. So no use dwelling on the past right.

Ahh... Let me tell you about my new years eve.. HAHA.. So.... After i wrote that 2010 in Review I took a shower and bounced to my Gramdma's house because i was going to make a Sweet Potato Pound Cake. Well.. I got there at around 5:30 p.m. and i guess i forgot all the ingredients at my house, so we had to go to the store. That took forever.. We got back at like 730. then i had to boil the potatoes.. which took a long time also.. They were not done until about 830... Then the mixing of all the ingredients and the slowly folding the ingredients into each other and the sifting of the dry ingredients is not an easy walk through the park and takes time. So i did not finish doing all of that until around 1030...( <---That is when i put the cake in the oven) and that cake has to cook for an hour and 20 minutes.. So by this time i realized i was not going to make it to the event i was suppose to be at... Especially By Midnight... So i was like., Dang.. Oh well.. By this time my grandma has left the house to go to watchnight service at her church.. so i was there.. alone... I watched the new years specials on tv and when the new year rolled in i went outside and screamed "HAPPY NEW YEAR" To fireworks going off behind me from the fair i believe! I took the cake out the oven and frosted it and then bounced and went straight to the function.. No showering.. no NOTHING.. i was wearing some Baggy Sweat pants and a "BEACH ALUMNI" sweater! HAHAHA.. by this point i did not care.. it was either just go.. or go home and sleep.. so I just went.. and i ended up having a good time with the 6 people that were there.. eating and playing games.. got home at 6 a.m.. went to sleep at 7 a.m... woke up at 9 a.m. to go BACK to my grandma's house to start cooking new years dinner.... Smothered Chicken, Mac and cheese, Greens, Yams, Candied Carrots <-----My Grandma first time making those.. and they were aiight. Fried chicken, Black Eyed Peas, Cornbread, Deviled Eggs, and a special tropical punch., and my Sweet Potato Pound Cake, another regular pound cake, some peach cobbler, and some sweet potato Pie....
It was all good.. I love Food!!! :-) HAHHA

<------That's My Sweet Potato Pound Cake.

But that was my New Years thang! LOL...

TODAY is 1/3/11....
And i can honestly tell you that i feel this is the Year for me. Now I know people say that all the time but Man... I can feel it...
I am Really Really Hoping that last year was the last FULL year that i live in my momma's house..
I mean COME ON NOW.. Imma be 25 this year and living with my momma at that age is NOT CUTE!
I miss living on my own.... I really do.. (well.. living away from my mom)
I miss decorating my spot, and calling something my own.
Not have to worry about my momma seeing what i am doing.. and i can so whatever the heck i want to....I miss that.
So by DECEMBER 2011 i really hope i am in my own place...

Getting that money money!!! I am certain this year i will get a job! I am soo tired of sitting around and doing nothing all day. I mean. I needed it (doing nothing) when i first got out of school because i was running myself ragged... but now its just me twiddling my thumbs and being bored out of my mind! So.. i need something to keep me busy and make money at the same time.. I am looking forward to the people i am going to meet and the experiences i am going to have.. Wherever God puts me!

Ahh I am still on this Chewless diet... This is going on week THREE and i think i am doing Good.. OH MY GOSH WAY BETTER THEN WEEK ONE! but every week seems to get easier and easier... But i do have to keep reminding myself that i can not chew.. Because it is soo easy to put something in my mouth and then just chopping away at it.. But i gotta keep telling myself.. NO DARRICK.. NO! hahahaha

And i have FALLEN IN LOVE with this game called "ANGRY BIRDS".. HAHAHA.. i find myself playing it for HOURS and getting upset.. It's playing with my EMOTIONS!.. BUT I LOVE IT!!! HAHAHA

well.. That's all for now.. That's Plenty already.... Be back when i think of something else to say! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment