Monday, January 10, 2011

Amazing Weekend filled with What I Love!

So i am exhausted!!! This past weekend was an AMAZING one filled with Dancing.. But since i have not dance since Dec. 11th ( Literally almost a month) I guess my body was getting out of the habit of dancing.. HAHA...
Breed had Workshops on Saturday, and then we had Auditions yesterday...
We find out who made it tonight at Midnight... (well.. Tuesday Morning)
Is it ok that i am a little nervous that My name will not be on that list... but then on the other hand i am not nervous cuz i am sure it will be..
Doubt.. it's a powerful thing! HAHAH
But all I know is that we start Practice TOMORROW and we are getting ready for our performance on Jan 30th.
I feel i did good dancing this week despite my surgery... I am trying not to hit my lower jaw or anything in that region. I hope they don't fault me for it!

My back is soo sore.. I think i meed a massage! Or a heating Pad.. or SOMETHING! hahaha...

But i know it is all from dancing... and it's all for the Good... So i don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment