I’M LATE….I’M LATE… FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!!!!!!!!
TODAY.. HAHA.. TODAY!!! I was woken up by someone knocking on my door telling me that I had TEN minutes to get ready.. and that everyone was waiting on ME and my Roommate Victor! HAHAHA.. WOW… I HAVE NOT GOTTEN READY SOO FAST IN A LONG TIME! So we get out there and everyone was waiting out there sweating.. haha.. well then we were off.. Off to the venue that we are going to perform at… it took us about 30 minutes to get there through two trains and walking a little distance.. The walking was nice.. That was the first time I really felt like I was in an actual city. I believe we are in a big entertainment city… Kayasaki…. We got to the venue and it is really nice.. we went basically straight into our tech rehearsal.. we got 25 minutes to tech and I think it looked good.. I forgot one move and it through me off for about an 8 count. AHH.. sucks.. cuz Marty Kudelka was watching… when industry people are watching I always want to kill it.. and I usually mess up.. HAHAHA… I think it is because I put too much pressure on myself.. But its ok.. I am learning to relax.. and just chill and dance… so then after we had our tech we watched our performance.. and I thought it was ok.. I think everyone can step it up more.. Especially me.. but I know I will….. all the other teams were sitting and watching us also.. so it was a little more pressure.. but I had fun… Then after that a small group of us went to find something to eat while I went to find an ATM.. it was Devin. Hershey, Victor, Alyssa, Marley, Devin’s Dad, and Mark (ken). If I forgot you.. sorry.. we found a place and it was aiight.. I accidently got BEER ifor a drink.. I thought it was water and I could not read the label.. but since I do not drink Beer at ALL… I had to force myself to drink it.. it was aiight.. and I felt it somewhat after drinking it.. HAHAHA… then I Wwent to look for an ATM.. I found one in a LOCAL 7-11 store (7i and Holding) and got about $100 out.. they charged me 9 dollars to take some money out.. but I am soo thankful for my mother for putting money in my bank… Wow.. I am soo appreciative! So after that I went to look for my belt.. I found a store with belts but they were really expensive.. 64 dollars.. I was like “I’M COOL” and I bounced. We then got separated from the rest of the group.. so it was just me and devin and her dad.. WE FOUND SOME HUGE GREEN ONIONS AND CARROTS! YAY! I was on a mission to find some.. HAHA!!! We then went back to the venue and chilled for about 3 hours! Listened to some good 90’s music.. .Thanks Cuenza for the speakers!!!! Got dressed and then…
Performed.. In front of a lot of people.. the People here are soo energizing.. they were cheering for us like we were in CONCERT! It was amazing.. the lights.. the crowd. And everything just got us all pumped up!!! The crowd would wave at us while we were dancing and just .. dang.. I loved it.. HAHA! Then I went back and watched the rest of the show.. it was really good.. the American and Japanese crews were insane!!! They had one where it was just two people.. a guy and a girl.. but the guy was dressed like a female and he was SOO FULL OUT! Amazing!!! Some of the crews had little kids.. and they were RAUNCHY!!! But good nonetheless… and now we are back at the hotel and they are trying to figure out if they want to go to the studio tonight or not.. But if we do.. we will be stuck till 5 AM because that’s when the trains start operating again.. because they stop at 1230 at night! So… I do nto think I will be going.. I might go to Denny’s by myself and just explore the night life.. something where I do not have to take the train! HAHA! But This is going to be a short post because I am dead tired!!!!! Anyway.. that was my Thursday.. I hope yall Thursday at home is going well… Have a great Day America! Cuz I know yall are Just waking up to it! But Congrats Claremont High School Class of 2O1O.. yall did it.. Peace
Dae
No comments:
Post a Comment