Saturday, July 6, 2013
Updated Post!
Oh My Gosh!!!! So much to tell but feeling soo lazy.. I went to SF. Pride this past weekend.. Met Fernando and met a new girl named Cassandra.. They were really cool. Then just working.. still needing a new job.. I'm tired of this one.. and just going through different feelings and emotions. Just dealing with me wanting to be in a relationship but not thinking i am ready. Scary thoughts. Me thinking since i am not the cutest i have to use my personality to maybe have someone interested in me. Just dumb stuff like that.. I say dumb because these thoughts do not help the situation at all.. so i am trying to still think positively.. Got a lot of work to do... But yea.. That's a quick update. Holla at y'all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awe I do not like quick updates! I WANT MORE! Missing you buddy, get ready for me to come out there real soon....
ReplyDeleteYes!!!! I am excited fornyour visit!!!!!!
Delete