Thursday, February 7, 2013
The Moment I am Waiting For.
I would LOVE to start a relationship with someone with a couple of dates... simple... nothing major.. but each of us eventually knowing we are really into each other... But too afraid to tell the other...so we wait.. Patiently.. wishing, hoping that the other might make the first move... Slowly or Quickly building up anticipation... waiting for that moment... the moment where our minds are racing, hands sweaty, thoughts are everywhere...the moment where firworks will explode in our bodies, the world will stop... and it will just be me and him.. Nothing else will matter, for that brief moment in time... Everything will be at ease.. and we will both know...that this.... THIS is THE one.... The One That we have been waiting for... I'm waiting.....for that Moment... That quick moment in time....the moment that will start it all..the moment of the soft, ever so light, gentle.....first kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this entry, so sensual!
ReplyDelete