I GOT A JOB Y'ALL.. this is my second week at the job and it is coo.. Just filing papers and everything.. I am at lunch right nopw so I am typing this on my lunch break.. Its Never enough time to do everything I want to do. HAHA.. But I am making money and that is all that matters! But man soo much has goen opn.. I went to Oakland, and all over the bay a week ago! I drove up there fo rthe first time.. Let's just say i don't need to do it again! HAHA! Everyone falling asleep in my car leaving me to stay up was nto cool.. ESPECIALLY since we left at 4 am... But i forgive them! HAHAHAHA! Just next time I won't be driving!!!! But I had mad fun out there dancing and celebrating my friend opening his own studio. I still have a logn way to go with dancing.. But i am very excited for the journey...
I am filming my very first Dance video this coming Friday!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! i AM NERVOUS AND AXIOUS AND JUST PLAN OL' EXCITED!!!! THIS, HOPEFULLY, WILL be the first of many more to come...
But with all of this going on and then getting a new job.. I am EXHAUSTED EVERYDAY cuz i dont get home till around one or two.. or sometimes three in the morning and i have to wake up at 4:45 am... so last week i think i got a total of 8 hours of sleep for the whole week!!! This week i am DANCING EVERYDAY and i have a performance on Saturday in San Diego.. and then Rehearsal on Sunday! Man this week is goign to be a tough one.. But.. I know i can do it!
But I just wanted to update yall (whoever reads this) on me..
OHHH.. tell me why my mom's Husbands OTHER child is living with us.. So there there are two children living with US!! it is a MESS!!!! I can't.. I just can't right now!!! HAHA...
Like I said in a previous entry.. IT'S TIME TO MOVE!
Peace!
10/10/11... Hmm... 2 years.. Nice...
Crazy How time Flies!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment