Monday, December 27, 2010

Letter From Santa 2010

I wrote a letter to Santa this year and this is what he wrote back.

(Rein)DEAR Darrick

I really Appreciated your letter this year to me. It was filled with real true genuine emotions and feelings and that can never go unnoticed. I have been watching you very closely this year to see how naughty or nice you have been. I can truly understand your hurt and grief when it comes to your relationships with people who used to be close to you in your life. AS SANTA knows, Everything we do comes at a price. If i am not tending to the reindeer enough they become mad at me. If i am not spending enough time with Mrs. Clause because of tending to the reindeer, she becomes upset with me. Trust me when i say, everything we do comes with a price. If the price is good or bad depends on us, but it is a price nonetheless.

I have seen how much you have grown over the past year in emotions, and I am very proud of that. The world you live in is Tough, and i am glad you are handling it with dignity. Tough skin is good (Especially on that cold winter night I have to Deliver all those presents!! WHEW, Below Zero Temperatures are NOT fun! But the Joy of giving makes it all worth it).

CONGRATS ON GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THAT HARD WORK FINALLY PAID OFF. The elves gave me a gift from them to put in your stocking. :-)

And Aww, I see You can not chew anything because of your surgery you recently had. I am sorry to hear and see your swollen Fat Chubby face. (Side Note Darrick Talking now: That was RUDE of Santa.. RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!!! haha)
It will Heal though in due time. And hopefully you will NEVER have to go through that again. I put an "extra" present under the tree just because you are going through this. :-)

Oh How can I forget about your Growth as a Dancer! Wow. I loved the set with the Clowns. (Even though I was not fond of the name. Such potty mouths) but it was a little too scary for Mrs. Clause, Rudolph, and some of the elves. Your team had me grooving in my Pajamas (Mrs. Clause Chuckled behind me because she remembers how bad i dance, but Making all these toys all year leaves no room for dance classes, that is why i am HAPPY Youtube gave me the opportunity to watch the dance sets.)

Well this is getting long and I have plenty more to write, but i just wanted to say Overall this year You have been on my Nice List. There have been a few instances that put you on my naughty list for quite some time, but at the end of the year my tally for you is more Nice than Naughty. So I hope you enjoy your Gifts I delivered to you. Enjoy the Family you are with. And the friends You have. Things are looking up for you. I know there are other things you desired on your list that I was not able to bring. But i feel with hard work, and persistence you will APPRECIATE them more when you can buy them on your own. Remember, I am here to reward and help you. Not be your Sugar Daddy! TRICK!!!!!! <---- (Did I use that Term Correctly?! Mrs. Clause does not think so! HAHAHA)

Well, On to the next year. Enjoy 2011, and remember, everything heals in due time. Growth comes when we least expect it, and surprises are around every corner. LIVE, Be daring, and bold. Take Initiative, speak your mind, and never hold back, because when you start to do the lack thereof, you're not living anymore.. your just being, and being lazy, and being lazy never Leads to Anything but failure.

And You Darrick Are NOT a Failure!

Nice to Hear from you.

Till Next time.

Kris Kringle

"Santa Clause"

P.S. NEXT YEAR MAKE ME A WHOLE RED VELVET CAKE. I took a PIECE and I LOVED IT! (IT'S BETTER than Mrs. Clause's, but don't tell her I told you that! Hee Hee. I love and would like to keep my Marriage! HAHAHAHA.) I will be expecting it next year.

S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment