Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 4.

Had my Jaw surgery 4 days ago on the 18th of december...
This is not a fun or easy process...
I cant eat anything solid for 6 weeks...
Nothing i have to chew..
Soup... Mashed Potatoes...Yogurt, Ensures, and Boosts are all i can basically have.. ohh.. and Jell-o...
As i sit here i really want to cry because i have not been outside in the last 4 days.. I sit.. and sit.. and watch the time pass oh soo slowly..
I try to watch t.v.. i try to read books. i try to play games.. I try to do anything i can just to make the time go by faster..
But
Nothing Suffices...
They told me The swelling will go down in the 2nd or 3rd weeks after the surgery..
But.. I can still have swelling until ten weeks after the surgery...
I look like a Chipmunk...
I have had my wisdom teeth pulled out before and that for the two weeks of recovery was not that bad..
But this... This right here.. Is like torture..
I would not wish this on ANYONE...
But then again.. I want EVERYONE to experience this so that they know what i am going through...
Some people do not realize how much we take for granted the food we eat..
Man what I would do for a Cheeseburger right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment