Me: its getting to the point to where i am fed up
and will never wan tto deal wth him
because of how he treated me when i was not even doing anything
Mr. Garcia: consider it a favor
you dont want people like that in your life anyways
save yoruself the future drama and just be happy that you wont have to deal with it later
Later... I sure ain't dealing with it later.. he did do me a favor.. I never realized that... He taught me something about people like him and how i can not stand them.. he is not on my level.... and will probably not be until he is 30! and by that time i will be on another higher level.. so him and j are good for each other.. same level.. same everything.. I'm looking for a Man who is a man and acts like a man... Not a Man who is a Boy who acts like a child.
Happy Easter! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment