As I was walking from my car to my Class... I happened to see something i do not see everyday.. Heck.. I hardly see it at all... what I saw was one of the most beautiful things i have seen in a long time... One of the bravest things I have seen in a long time... As I walked behind this beauty I started to watch as everyone approaching was either passing and staring or passing and smiling.. some with a smile of approval, and others with a smile of laughter and disapproval. I walked and as i was watching i started to think if i could be as brave as they were and are. I started to think what i would do if my boyfriend went to my school and one day grabbed my hand as we were walking. Would I trust him that everything was going to be alright? Would I be hesitant to have his hand clasped in mine. Fingers interlocked between each other. Would I trust that he was only doing this to let me know that he had my back and would not let anything happen to me? Would I trust that he only wanted to show the world his love for me? or Would I pull away.. letting him and myself know that i was not ready for the looks and the thoughts of people who really do not even matter.... It's all about me and him right......Yea.. But Actions speak louder then words... And that action would be something that I might not be able to handle right now...I am getting scared just thinking about being put in that situation... And as i walked behind them their actions spoke Millions of words. This was a first for me.. Seeing them shocked the heck out of me..... All these emotions went through my body and all i could do was appreciate their courage and encouragement to be who you are.. Love who you love no matter what people say.. They really touched me.. and gave me a warm feeling i have not had in a long time and they will probably NEVER know how something soo simple that they did encouraged me and made me smile with a hope i have not had in a long time.
I want a boyfriend to challenge me.
Challenge me in ways that are uncomfortable for me....
In order to become a better man.
A better Me...
There is soo much more i could say about this picture and about their actions... Something as simple as holding hands in public can be life changing.. not only for them... but for others who are afraid to do that.. I will get there one day.. I know i will.. but this showed soo much courage!!!!! ... I tried to take it on the low to really capture the rawness of the situation...
This was Beyond Beautiful.....
This was...
was.....
I'm at a loss of words...
I loved it...
Thanks for the Encouragement :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment