Friday, January 17, 2014

Dead Ends

Its taken me 10 years (I would say 27 years... but I have not been relationship minded since birth) to realize that i do not want to be a "side man" or a "call whenever YOU want to" type of guy. I would LOVE to be someone's main dish.. someone Go to guy for Anything. It's been a long road for me to realize that. Now I am not saying hook ups for me are over... We all have our quick needs.. but i am wanting something more. Something more with a lot of excitement and discovery. I look at all my friends in relationships and I see them doing little cute things with their boyfriends and i can't help but want the same thing.. eventually..

I want it when the time is right.. I do not want to force a relationship... but I do not want to wait forever.

I always tend to get into things where I am the side piece, NO MORE IN 2014. hahaha. It's time I Demand Worth, and not de-value myself with all these people who do not really want me to begin with.

That's going to be the hard part.. is figuring out who really wants to be with me, and who just is having me there whenever they get lonely.

Good things come to those who wait... Good things come to those who wait.. That's what I have to keep telling myself until He comes.

Until then.. no more getting myself into situations that I KNOW are dead ends.

Peace :-)

1 comment: