Monday, December 30, 2013

Quick Summary of 2013!

Wow.... on this almost LAST day of 2013...

I HAVE SOO MUCH TO SAY but I don't know where to start....

well Let's just go with what happened this year.

February. Had no Valentine.. but did not worry about that.

March... Took Marsha And Joseph to Disneyland and had a really good time. Marsha got upset with me for not stopping and looking at hair the next day and so i did not speak to her for 3 weeks. I think she learned. HAHAHA.... Moved into my Own Apartment... That was a BIG Deal for me... an experience i still do not know if i was ready fro.. meaning i did not expect all that came with it.. but i am enjoying it.

September... Went to Orlando and Miami Florida with Ryan Cuadros and Marsha... I had an AMAZING time. Turned 27...

October..Met my Fav Singer JOJO....(Thanks MARSHA) I went to Universal Horror Nights and Queen Mary's Halloween events.. Had a lot of fun

November.. Thanksgiving was cool

December.. Christmas was good..

Thats basically it.. I did have other things happen this year.. but those are the stand out Events...

Hope you guys have a safe and fun new year 2014..

See ya in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we slim on the post now-a-days! What happened to you? I still love you, it sounded like you had a very simple year.

    ReplyDelete