Ok. So i know this is coming 5 DAYS LATE but hey.. Better late then never right?! HAHA
So let's talk abotu my February..
Hmm... I had sex with a friend.. probably for the last time... just because it was soo dry and boring.. i felt like i was raping him.. That is not a good feeling to think you have to force someone to kiss and caress and hold and love you.. Not a good look on my part either.. because to me it seems i would rather have that then have nothing at all.. so.. I need to stop that!
The biggest thing that happened to me was i GOT AN APARTMENT!!!!!! I have not moved in as of THIS post.. But i Move in on March 16th... AHHH.. 11 DAYS AWAY!!! I instantly Knew when i walked up to the place that it was going to be where i lived.. the people.. the environment.. the Apartment.. and the amenities was what sold me! The Manager was even really nice so that is ALWAYS a plus! I was really tired of looking so i was relieved and glad when i got approved and i signed all them papers to get the apartment.. I am soo nervous though.. EVERYTHING is on me.. The gas, Electricity, the food, the cleaning.. EVERYTHING! I wont just wake up and Food is on the table waiting for me anymore.. :-( I gotta cook and do everything... It's time for me to put on my Big Boy pants though.. so I gotta step up!.. for my own good.... lol
I started looking for another job.. I need a new one.. a better one.. One that i am not sitting all day in front of a computer! One that I am not Bored out of my mind WAITING for someone to text or call me so that I can have some relief from the monotony that this job is... I applied at Universal and i also have a Good friend (thanks Mrs. Freda) Looking out for me at the Disney Corp. I also want to apply at Viacom... Entertainment is my calling.. I know it is!! I FEEL it! So I know one of those companies will be good...
Umm.. Valentines day was good.. Just chilled, went to work.. Was not depressed or anything. I mean, sure it would have been really cool to spend it with someone, but since i did not have that, I tried to make the most of it. :-) My mom made dinner for me and Terry, and Marsha got me some candy and Chocolate covered Strawberries and a card! It was nice.. So overall My valentine's day was chill and good....
Started talking to Jose again. Jose... man he just does something to me! I don't understand what it is... When I visit we talk for a while and just rally get to know each other and then comes the sex.. (not needed.. well sometimes... but greatly appreciated) I mean the Dick is AMAZING and he just teaches me soo much stuff sexually. The only thing with him is that he always has to be drunk... Literally.. we can not hang unless he is drinking.. He made that clear the times i wanted to visit and he told me "No" because he did not have any booze.. Now that sometimes makes me think that he can not deal with me unless he is drunk.. Maybe I am ugly to him.. I don't know.. I just hate that it is like that. I think... No.. I know.. He has some deep rooted issues he has to deal with.. and i believe that is where the drinking comes in. and I would like to be there for him.. He just has to let me in a little more. Time, I guess will tell.
This month did pack a lot of good things. I appreciated this month OF BLACK HISTORY AND LOVE... Now Let's see what March has for me.. I know it will be an Interesting Month! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment