Friday, August 17, 2012

Back burner.

I seem to be the majority of the worlds Last resort when it comes to everything... I am always put on the back burner... or am forgotten about. You would think at the age of 25 one would be noticed or respected enough from people that they would not do this to me... But... that is not the case...

The stupid thing, or the thing that makes me dumb is the fact that I always forgive and give them chance after chance after chance and they do the exact same thing over and over and over again... Leaving me feeling dumb, stupid, and worthless...

It's time I do something about that... But.....

I just dont know what...

I'm lost and confused....

3 comments:

  1. It is time to take your stance back! Don't be defeated! Don't let them do you like this. :) I love you Dae, it takes time for people to notice the harm they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Jas. You should never feel dumb abt forgiving someone. Were imperfect. But when u do take a stand & demand better treatment it is then when you'll see change you'll lose sum "friends" but whatever I've told u this before your a very loyal kind friend! And not everyone deserves ur friendship. I love u Darrick & I'll FOREVER cherish our friendship. Ur just so AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Both Of You! It just can be hard sometimes ya know. .But it will get better... It Has to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete