Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gay Guy's Advice = Straight Guy's Access to Vagina?

Lately i found myself helping men become more confident when it comes to women. doesn't mater what age.. i find myself helping younger and older generations. i find myself Advising them on what to do in order to get the type of women they want. But i can't seem to run into the type of men i want. I know they are out there... but i have not run into any of them yet. HAHA.. the funny thing about the previous situation is that i found myself catching feelings for these straight men i was helping.. but i QUICKY had to laugh it off and look in the other direction.. It's fine that i help them... but they are always like.. HELP ME FIND A GIRL DARRICK.. C'MON DARRICK.. WORK YOUR MAGIC" and i am thinking in my head "Dang.. why can't I find the gay equivalent of you" or "Man.. if only you were gay" But i know that will never happen.. But the type of guys i like do not hide that they like men.. but they act like men also. strong bodied, tough men. Every time my friends ask me to hook them up it also reminds me of how much i miss a simple touch of a hand that really actually wants to be there.. a glimpse of someone who loves me for me... Anyway.. I told myself in 2011 I was not going to be focusing on Relationships of that caliber.. so I won't... But I just find it funny that all these guys now are asking for my advice on how to get women... Advice from a Gay Guy. HAHAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment