So... Today I am feeling good feeling Great...
I have taken on this whole new attitude since Sat... I had a talk with my aunt and it really opened up my mind to things that need to be done.. Letting things Go...
I will not succeed and be myself if i am holding on to things.. I noticed in the last year that i started to Hold on to things and not forgive people for different things they have done to me or to people close to me.. But while they are living their lives care free not caring what they did, I hold it in and and hurting.. Not progressing with my growth but actually hindering it.
Forgiving and Letting things Go!! I have been feeling really good since i put on that attitude.. Feeling Less weighed down... and I have more energy and everything... If i would have known letting things go would make me feel this good.. I would have done it 9 to 10 months ago!
I use to be the person who was very slow to anger and looked at the best in people.. but then i started to turn to a Darrick i was not happy with... and now with Letting things Go and forgiving... I am starting to Go back to that Darrick i use to be (Happy, Loving, viewing the best in people) but with more Knowledge with what life lessons have taught me!I was starting to feel like A "Bag Man" just like in Erykah Badu's song "Bag Lady". That song along with my aunt really woke me up... especially the lyric's
"Girl I know sometimes it's hard
And we can't let go
Oh when someone hurts you oh so bad inside
You can't deny it you can't stop crying
So oh, oh, oh
If you start breathin
Then you won't believe it
You'll feel so much better
(So much better baby)"
LET IT GO, LET IT GO, LET IT GO, LET IT GO!
Those lyrics stuck out to me...
In the near future i am going to start forgiving everyone that did me wrong and really just Let it Go..Not for them.. but for the betterment of ME! I am not going to concern myself with other people's things because when i do.. I usually get the back end of things.. and
So that's what i am going to do... Forgive and let Go.. Not forgetting.. But just letting it go and not letting it affect me anymore.. because those people have gone on with their lives and are not concerned.. so i should not be concerned...
Really letting it go...
Let it Go...
Let it Go..
Really....
Letting it......
GO!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment